Above is an example tiger technique from Youtube.
1) Draw to a left cat stance, with a left palm block down. Lunge with the left foot to a half moon stance. Circle double palm strikes to both sides of the jaw. Follow with a tiger claw rip to the throat.
2) Draw to a left cat stance, with a left raking block down. Step in and circle the right hand, snap palm to bridge of nose, and rake down face. Follow through with left, right , left tiger claw rakes to the face.
3) Step in with right foot to a fighting stance. Left tiger claw to face and right reverse tiger claw to groin. Rotate to left front stance as right tiger claw circles to rake face and reverse right tiger claw strikes groin. Rotate back, raking up with the right hand to raise opponent’s face and left driving palm to jaw.
4) Step in with right foot and double rake block down opponent’s arm. Swing double rakes to face. Right tiger claw to groin and rip.
5) Draw to a cat stance with left front double cross block upwards. Follow with double rake down. Step in with right foot with double palm heels to ribs. Step forward with left foot and double tiger claws, left to face and right to groin. Step forward with right foot and double tiger claws, right to face and left to groin. Step forward with left foot and left tiger palm to chin.
6.) (from Dominic): Against a punch from right side, start from horse stance facing the opponent, do a little shuffle escape to your right with a knife hand block from the left, step in with your left foot outside the opponent right foot, cross tiger rake to the face, put your right palm under the chin and left palm into the curve of the spine, lift up the opponent and throw him out of the way, cross-over en garde.