Copyright 2007, Robert W. Fritz.
1) Right foot step in, while doing a #3 block, turning right to left-inside opponent, left back elbow to stomach, keep turning with right-stopping at left foots heel, while doing a right leopards paw strike to throat.
2) Step forward with left foot, while doing an open hand #4 block, and with right hand under opponents punch, strike opponents throat at a 45º angle- this should trap opponents arm, shift body to right fighting stance and break opponents arm, shift body back to left fighting stance, while doing a right round house elbow to ribs, finish with a right Leopards tail to back of neck.
3) Sword Arms, Step back with left foot into a right side stance, while doing an open hand #2 block and grab, while doing a right leopards paw to throat, left roundhouse elbow to ribs spinning inward(all the way around into a right fighting stance), left sword arm to throat, right sword arm to throat.
4) Walk through, Step forward with left foot, while doing an open hand #2 block, while doing a Leopards paw strike to the opponents right cheek just under their eye(follow through with your right hand passed their face and head), with your right leg walk through the opponents right leg (shin to shin), while doing a right elbow to the back of their head, if you can not get the elbow strike use your right hand to hook their neck and pull backwards as you walk through.
5) Step forward with left foot, while doing an open hand #4 block, and with right hand under opponents punch, strike opponents throat at a 45º angle, with your left hand do a palm strike to face, your opponents arm should be trap , shift body to right fighting stance and break opponents arm, with your right foot step backwards (almost back to back with opponent), right backwards elbow to Kidney area, continue turning with your left foot so that you face their back, with both hands reach up and grab their neck and pull back into a knee to back between shoulder blades.
6) Step forward 45 degrees, three leopard strikes to the throat.
7) Step forward right foot, a #3 block with leopard paw, spinning counterclockwise, left elbow to tile face, shuffle forward, and right leopard paw to the throat.
8) Cat stance right, left palm block shuffle up left, right back to knuckle punch to the face, shuffle up left, thrust punch to the ribs.
9) Left cat stance, left inward leopard block, step forward with left foot, deliver a right leopard paw to throat, right hand draws back, catches punch arm while left forearm breaks arm at elbow, right roundhouse elbow to stomach (elbow can be changed with a right thrust punch to floating rib cage).