1) Step in with the left foot to a forward stance, cross block to arm, right knee to groin.
2) Step in with the left foot to a forward stance, right hand shearing block, redirect the club through opponents legs to groin, take club and strike to ribs or head.
3) Step in with the left foot to a forward stance, left knifehand block to forearm and grab. Half moon with the right foot to a right side horse stance under the arm, with a right roundhouse elbow to the ribs. Break opponent’s elbow over your shoulder, right sidekick to knee, take opponent’s club, strike to ribs.
4) Step in with the left foot to a forward stance, left knifehand block to forearm and grab, with a right thrust punch to the solar plexus. Break opponent’s elbow with a right rising fist. Right hand drapes over left, reverse armbar takedown, right heel stomp to ribs or throat.
5) Step in to left side horse stance, right hand shearing block. Redirect opponents arm into a left rising elbow to break. Left driving elbow to ribs, left leg hock takedown.
6) Step to right front ball stance, right roundhouse elbow to ribs. Right driving elbow strikes the spine as the right knee strikes the solar plexus. Step to right fighting stance, right cross knifehand to the base of the skull, followed by two knifehands to the back of the neck.
7) Step to right forward stance, left hand redirects to rising ridgehand or rising fist (personal preference) to elbow, step under for arm, hip or shoulder throw, stomp ribs with near foot.