- Like DM #3
– Step forward with the left foot.
– Execute a #3 block.
– Right front-2-knuckle to the groin right backfist to the temple.
– Knock out the opponents right leg with the left leg.
– Step behind the opponent with the right leg.
– Left spinning hook kick to the opponent’s head landing in a right half-moon facing them.
- Leopard Kempo
– Pull back to a left cat stance while pulling the hands into a leopard’s paw scissor block.
– Execute a right then left leopard’s paw to the opponent while stepping to a left half-moon.
– Drop down to your right knee and execute a right round-house elbow to the inner thigh.
– Left then right leopard’s paw to the groin.
- 8 Elbows of China
– Half-moon back with the right foot.
– #2 Knife hand block.
– Half-moon forward with the right foot and execute a right rising elbow to the chin.
– Right side elbow to the ribs.
– Pull to a right cat to the 45 and step to right half-moon.
– Execute right driving elbow to the arm.
– Step counter-clockwise with the left foot while lifting the arm.
– Execute a left side elbow to the ribs as you’re moving through the opponents.
– Land in a horse stance facing 3:00 holding onto the arm.
– Pull to right cat then right half-moon.
– Execute a right driving elbow to the outside of the opponents elbow.
– Right side elbow to the spine.
– Pull back to a horse facing the opponents back.
– While still holding onto the arm pull them onto you with your right hand and execute a right downward elbow to the collar bone.
– Pivot to 3:00 with the right foot to a right half-moon and execute an aggressive left downward elbow to the opponent.
- 8 Hands of the Leopard
– With the right foot step out to the 45 into a left half-moon stance.
– #2 knife block.
– Perform right rising elbow to the bicep pressure point.
– Right cross hand shuto to the side of the neck.
– Left round-house elbow to the jaw.
– Right back-2-knuckle to the solar plexus.
– Left cross-hand shuto to the throat.
– Right shuto to the right collar bone.
– Pivot and step away with the left foot to 4:30 and execute a right inverted hammer to the groin and walk away.
- Dance of Death
– From a left half-moon step to a right twist stance.
– Execute right dragon trap to the inside of the punch, beginning with the right hand.
– Right shuto to the side of the neck.
– Left palm to the face or head pivoting out (now back in a left half-moon)
– Right thrust to the solar-plexus.
– Left cross-hand shuto to the throat.
– Step forward with the right foot.
– Execute a right stepping stool kick to the groin.
– Hook the right leg of the oppoenent with the left foot and tiger’s mouth to the throat while falling with them.
– Execute a right falling knee to their groin.
– Chamber and right side blade kick to the throat.
– Option: Left thrust to the lower abs after the knee.
- L-Block Like T’ai chi Kempo
– Fade back to a left cat stance while performing an L-block underneath the punch.
– Step forward and bring your palms down on the front and back pressure points on the ribs.
– Slide down the body and grab the lower leg.
– Rock back to a t’ai chi style stance, then forward taking the opponent down.
– Throw the right leg to the right.
– Right glancing ball kick to the groin followed immediately by the right axe kick to the lower abs.
– Left thrust punch to the solar-plexus.
- Throw them over your back kempo
– Half-moon back with the right foot and execute #2 knife hand block.
– Step glide forward and poison thumb to the armpit also round-house elbow to the ribs.
– Step forward with the right foot in between the legs.
– Grab the pant leg of the opponent and stand up, letting them fall to the ground.
– Option: Finish with a rear jumping front thrust kick to the opponent.
- Crane 1
– Open the gate with the right foot facing 3:00.
– Simultaneous inverted palm block with the right.
– Left hand drops down, circle it around clearing the punch.
– Simultaneous right downward sword hand.
– Right hand turns over and grabs the back over the opponents neck.
– Pull them into a rising knee strike facing 12:00 and step back to 3:00.
– Left downward ridge hand to the base of the neck.
– Right upward ridge hand as you pivot to 1:30 into the strike to the throat.
- Gouge Mikey’s Eyes Out.
– Step in with the left foot.
– Overhead cross block with the right in front of the left.
– Grab opponents left hand with the left arm, simultaneous cross-hand shuto to the side of the neck.
– Half-moon in with the right and back-2-knuckle to the solar-plexus.
– Right to a right uppercut underneath the jaw.
– Circle the right hand around to ridge hand and pivot to left half-moon facing 9:00 and break the elbow.
– Draw into a right cat and clear the arm all the way over with the right hand.
– Right cross-hand shuto to the back of the neck.
– Double tiger claws to either side of the head and the two top finger’s go into the eyes.
– Step back with the left foot and take the head with you facing 7:30 in left half-moon.
– Right downward snake kick to the solar spin counterclockwise and face them again.
- Like DM 28
– Pivot counter clockwise to a left twist stance.
– Strike with a right tiger’s claw to the face and grab the hair.
– Strike with a left tiger’s mouth to the inside of the punch and grab the hand.
– Execute a right hook kick to the spine and land in a horse stance facing 9:30.
– Do a right sweep of the opponent and again face 12:00.
– Continue to hold onto the arm.
– Drop to the right knee on the right side of the opponent.
– Execute a right round-house elbow to the jaw and a right whipping back-fist to the right side of the face.